DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Share | 

Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Cheshire face went red. "Actually with my luck there are probably 2." cheshire said. She didn't really want to explain that part. "Remember cat..." cheshire points at her ears. She looked at artik. she grabbed his hand. "but...one is you..." Cheshire's face went red.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:52 pm

Artik's smile grew bigger "R-really?" Then he frowned "Dimitri's really going to kill me now."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Cheshire stared at Artik and patted him on the arm. rubbing the back of her head. "Remember when I told you I am a cat. He is father of the second most likely." Cheshire knew that wouldn't make artik happy, but she wasn't going to lie to him. "He won't kill you." Cheshire kissed artik on the cheek.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:55 pm

Artik began to smile and blushed. "I don't care if he's one of the fathers, all that matters is I'm the other." He kissed her on the lips.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Cheshire face went red, as their training had come to a hault. his lips touched hers and her face went red. "Krageta thought it would a way for me to hide. Remember i'm being hunted. who would dare step foot on saiyan land for slaves?" Cheshire asked. she kissed him back, happy that he was happy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Artik made his decision. "I'm... moving to Vegeta with you." Artik was afraid he had spoken out of turn.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:00 pm

cheshire's face went red. she didn't know what to do when he said that. She wasn't expecting him to follow. "Really?...I thought you didn't want to go there?" Cheshire asked. She took the collar off of artik's neck and looked at it. "I'm gonna have to make you a new one."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Artik smiled. "Queen Krageta allowed me to step foot on Vegeta, I take that as lifting of my exile." He licked her cheek as she took off his collar. "Why?"

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Cheshire stared at it. "Cause its cracking." She points at the cracks. "your too strong for this collar. this is meant for weaker slaves." Cheshire stared at it, but then blushed when artik licked her cheek. she turned and kissed him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Artik nodded and kissed back. He scratched the back of her ears, too.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Cheshire let out a mew and a pur when he scratched behind her ear. she kissed artik, her cheeks went red cause she mew'd. "Aren't we supposed to be training." cheshire told him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Artik shook his head. "We're strong enough, already." He couldn't wait untill tomorrow.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Cheshire shook her head. "you invited me to train and you haven't even pinned me yet." cheshire smirked as she poked his head. "And I have to leave in a few hours for dinner with dimitri and a female chef whom is giving me my certificate to open a store." cheshire told him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Artik nodded and frowned. He jumped at her and tried his best to push her to the ground.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Cheshire allowed artik to pin her to the ground. Thinking for a moment, she kissed artik when he pinned her. "If it doesn't make you happy I'm sorry. but at least your coming with me to vegeta." cheshire smirked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:18 pm

Artik nodded. "It's okay, and you think I could discuss something with Queen Krageta while you're having dinner with Dimitri?"

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Cheshire blinked and handed Artik her phone. "Call her." cheshire laughed. "but we have a bit before I have to go..." Cheshire rolled them over and pinned him down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Artik freed the hand with her phone in it. He found the queen's contact and called her. "Queen Krageta? Hello, it's Artik! Could you come over to the academy in a few hours?"

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Krageta came on the other end and ares could be heard laughing in the back ground. "Sure. I'll be there. Was going to be heading over soon anyone. have to go Ares just got into the bleach." Krageta hung up the phone.

Cheshire laughed and looked at artik and grabbed him by the back of the neck and pulled him over to her. she held him close and tried to dance with him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Artik embraced Cheshire back and danced with her. "So... we got a few hours..."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Cheshrie smirked and thought for a moment. "Would you like a nice massage or to show me around? or maybe...I should help you relax...you seem a little up tight." cheshire winked on him. she kissed artik's cheek as they were dancing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Artik smiled. "I like all those... but I think it'd be nice to show you around Earth some, since you won't be back for a little while" He blushed.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:35 pm

Cheshire smirked. "how much of earth do I need to see more of." Cheshire laughed and thought for a moment. she licked his lips and then stepped aside.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Artik smiled. "Well, there's one place that's pretty cool..." He grabbed her and took her to a secluded place undiscovered until recently. It was... Yarn Meadow! The grass was replaced with string, the trees were scratching posts, and the flowers were cans of tuna.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:50 pm

cheshire stared at all the yarn and then tired artik up in it. she smirked looking at him as she played with the strings that were on him. she poked his sides.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   

Back to top Go down

Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Archives-
Jump to: