DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Share | 

Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Artik wondered what he could do. "I suppose I could... hmm..." Artik drew a blank. "Any help?" He smiled at Ares.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:49 pm

Krageta put ares in Artik's arms. "Actually, would you like to have dinner with me." Krageta asked, ares laughed and pulled on artik's hair. Krageta was offering cause she wanted to grab food and figured artik might be hungry.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Artik smiled and nodded. He tried to get Ares to let go, pulling out several hairs in the process. "I would... ow.... be honored... youch.... to have dinner with the Queen... hey!..."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:57 pm

Krageta laughed as ares gripped onto more hair. Krageta snatched ares away, as she flew out the window heading out for food. food sounded good and she could tell ares was hungry.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Artik followed Krageta.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:15 pm

Krageta went to a small traditional food restaurant that she knew, the homemade food smelt so good. she walked in and placed ares with the other children that were playing in the corner as she sat at a table. "Smorgus please." Krageta laughed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Artik went into the building with her and sat down. "Smorgus?" Artik wondered what that tastes like. Artik hoped it tastes like sarcasm.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Krageta looked at artik with a grin as a woman brought over mountains of food over to the table. she grabbed a plate and looked at all the meat and food that was on the table. "Eat. You are more nervous than a cat around water." Krageta laughed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Artik nodded. "Yes, Ma'am", he said sheepishly. He grabbed a plate and ate slowly. Well, slowly for a Saiyan.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:30 pm

"Why were you exiled?" Krageta asked as she looked at her friend Artik. Her eyes staring at him as she ate. the way she grew up, she was never afraid to ask people something. right now though she was missing her husband.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Artik looked up from his plate. "It's something I've never told anyone. Years ago, I was just a student in the New Vegeta Military Academy. I was training to become an elite. One day, it was the full moon. I looked up, and turned Oozaru. I killed seventy-five people... including my wife." He choked back the memories. "Then... they sent me out in a space pod, on course for a star. I was in cryo-state, and so I only know that something hit the pod, sending me off-course to Earth."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Krageta listened and then she lowered her eyes to her plate and became silent. "It was an accident. you wouldn't have done it if you had full control." Krageta told him for a moment before shoving more food into her mouth.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Artik nodded. "The old king didn't see it like that." He grabbed a rib and nommed.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:39 pm

Krageta lifted her eyes and thought for a moment. "WEll your exile has been lifted. It was an accident for killing all those people. I have done my fair share in my past traveling space." Krageta told him, her mind went back to the crew that was murdered but how she watched as planet after planet she loved was destroyed. "Its not your fault. One man can't be blamed for the entire race either."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Artik was glad that, for once, he wasn't blamed for something. He bowed in his seat and thanked the Queen.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:53 pm

Krageta looked at artik. "One thing artik, You know my nephews mind." Krageta said as she nibbled on some of the bread. her eyes looking up at him. "you better claim hers as yours in her way. or there might be a fight in hand. But nonetheless he will be dealt with for dishonoring vegeta."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Artik nodded. "And how am I to do that?" Artik had the feeling he wasn't going to like the answer.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:57 pm

Krageta stared at him and then stared at her plate. "Ask her a question...Rava's are very keen on claims. if someone claimed them and they liked them back. then they won't run away or go to another person."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Artik nodded again. "A question? What kind of question?" He took a bite of a mutton leg.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Krageta sighed and hit artik upside the head with chopsticks. "you mean to tell me you never heard of a promise ring or anything. Give her something that says she is your or you are hers. Being a slave doesn't count." Krageta smirked before giving Ares a piece a pork.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:03 pm

"Ow!" He rubbed the side of his head and shook. "No. I've been partial to the ancient Saiyan claim-system."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Krageta stared at Artik and smacked him upside the head with the chopsticks again before eatting. "Well learn the rava way. What do you really know of her race. and I believe that you know nothing of the other styles of living. If you don't learn, then you will be the same kind of parent as my father was and the other saiyans so long ago."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:09 pm

"Ow! Again." He looked at her chopsticks fearfully. "But what exactly is the Rava way?" He thought about Vegeta and mentally shivered.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Krageta rubbed the back of her head as she didn't know what to do. thinking for a moment, she smacked him upside the head with a bone this time. "Jez didn't you ask her that. no wonder she was pissed off." Krageta patted ares on the head before he crawled over to play with the other children. "You ask cheshire to be yours by giving her a piece of shiny jewelry. Normally a small orb or something with your energy or blood in it. Well that is how the royals do it. You really need to start asking cheshire about that." Krageta laughed. she held up the bone to smack him again. "Like she thought you would get it cause you knew about her people when she gave you that orb. but it seems that you didn't. so now she thinks she has been rejected a bit."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:27 pm

Artik looked quizically at the orb. "This... has her energy in it?" He rubbed his head again. He began to miss the chopsticks. "I was only that planet for a small time, most of which I was imprisoned." He took in everythin Krageta explained. "So I have to get her an orb like this, or something shiny?" He liked the simplicity of the Saiyan bethrothal ritual better...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   

Back to top Go down

Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next