DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

A BEARS STEALING YOUR FOOD.......... AL THE DEFENDER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Al the defender

Al the defender

A BEARS STEALING YOUR FOOD.......... AL THE DEFENDER  Empty
PostSubject: A BEARS STEALING YOUR FOOD.......... AL THE DEFENDER    A BEARS STEALING YOUR FOOD.......... AL THE DEFENDER  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:54 pm

AIt was a nice cool day outside and Al set out his tent on the forest floor. Master roshi ordered him to live in the forest with only his tent and he can not use his ability to fly. Al only once camped in the forest but with someone else who helped with most of the camping stuff. He rolled the sleeping bag inside the tent and noticed the light dimmed. And the sun broke onto the horizon. “I should get some rest soon.” Al thought out loud. Who knows what tomorrow will contain. Giant bears, wolfs who knows. He laid down on the cold floor and being someone who is an inside person most of life other then his fights. He looked forward toward the new things he could learn from this experience. He closed his eyes slowly.
Al slowly sat up being woke up to the sound of loud chomping. He crawled outside the tent and stood up. Al could barely see in front of him. He glanced around and couldn’t find anything so he had to rely on his hearing. He closed his eyes to find the energy. The power was high assuming it was a human. He walked in the direction of the energy. He was in the area of the energy so he opened his eyes only to find and giant figure picking through AL’s fish that he caught the other day. “HEY!!!” Al shouted stupidly. The creature turned around and saw it was a giant bear. He backed up asked what he wanted. “I’m only trying to have some food.” The bear said. Al stumbled backwards in surprise. “Don’t hurt me I’m just hungry.” The bear stated. Al picked up one slimy fish and handed it to the oversized bear. The bear stabbed into the fish and ate it. “Take all of it I can get more in the morning.” He told him. I saw there were a few more high power levels around the area. “Don’t worry its my family around us.” The bear said noticing Al looking around. “Maybe in the future we will meet again and if you need help you know where to find me” The bear told him. The bear crawled away knowing that he will probably see him again in his whole life.

Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

A BEARS STEALING YOUR FOOD.......... AL THE DEFENDER  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A BEARS STEALING YOUR FOOD.......... AL THE DEFENDER    A BEARS STEALING YOUR FOOD.......... AL THE DEFENDER  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:00 pm

35,000 All stats
+Quest gains
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com

A BEARS STEALING YOUR FOOD.......... AL THE DEFENDER
Page 1 of 1