DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Share | 

time chamber solo training AL THE DEFENDER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Al the defender

PostSubject: time chamber solo training AL THE DEFENDER    Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Al walked inside the giant room after he greeted and thanked a short dark skinned old man. He glanced around in the room that he will rest in it had giant pots filled with food and water. He walked outside and saw the vast land landscape. He stepped out and fell to his knees. He let out a gasp for air and remembered the man said it was 10 times gravity. He knew that the man told him he would search for some one who wanted to train with him. "I guess I'm going to be here a while so lets start." Al said to himself. Al rubbed his skin as a cool breeze came in. Loud rubble shook the earth and around him arose mountains as tall as the ones on earth were. Al flew to the sky. He rose to the sky slowly still not used to the gravity of this room. He pointed at the mountain and shot out a beam at shot though the mountain. In an instant the beam made contact to the mountain. It went directly though with no hesitant. Rocks fell down the side and echoed making it sound like an avalanche of rocks falling down. “Not good enough.” Al thought. “By the end of the six months im going to be able to blow up that mountain in on shot.” He thought confidently. After a few shots of the beam at that same mountain it turned to pebbles. “I guess I should get some rest before my power level drops completely” He said to himself. He stumbled onto the small room surface. Very light on his feet he sprints onto the floor grabs a pot of food and starts chowing down. After he ate he slowly walked to his bed and rested.

6 Months Later
“Dodon ray!!!” He screeched. The giant beam made contact to the mountain. The mountain blew into a million pieces and flew everywhere. But since there was 10x gravity it fell almost instantly. Al fell onto the floor and staggered to the small room. He glanced at the empty pots that used to have food. “Guess it time to leave.” He said out loud. He walked towards the giant door and easily opened it. “Hello.” Said a strange short dark skinned man. Al responded nicely and asked him “Why don’t we test my power?” He said with a smirk on his face. “Kami is doing something on earth so I guess I could spare a few minutes to spar.” The man told him. They both stood a few feet apart and got in ready stances. Al noticed the man wasn’t moving so he pointed at him shot him with most of his power and shot a giant beam towards the man. Al thought the man would be knocked out instantly but the man appeared to be eating the energy. But in a minute the man couldn’t take it and closed his mouth. The beam hit him directly but before I became fatal he stopped the beam. Al walked slowly up to the man and helped him up and told him “Hey you’re stronger then a thought maybe you can teach me to eat the energy sometime.” The man smiled at him and said “Maybe some day kid.”

Word count: 590
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: time chamber solo training AL THE DEFENDER    Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:04 pm

350,000 PL
300,000 Stamina
250,000 Speed
50,000 Zenni

time chamber solo training AL THE DEFENDER
Page 1 of 1