DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Share | 

Missing magazines AL THE DEFENDER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Al the defender

PostSubject: Missing magazines AL THE DEFENDER    Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:54 pm

"Will you train me or not......Master." AL said out of respect. Master Roshi sensed that this boys power far beyond a normal human. He looked Goku and decided to train him. "Hmm I should milk this while i got the chance." Mater Roshi though. "Well kid lets make a deal. You go get me my magazines back and ill consider teaching you." He said. "Yeah sure what kind of magazines." Master Roshi hobbled towards him and wispered in his ear. Al listened "Yeah.....uh uh....... what!?!......OK NO NEED TO GO INTO DETAIL." AL shouted. He soul was pure as a humans can be. "How did you lose them anyway. I think you could fight back to a couple thugs?" AL questioned him. "Don't question me now whipper snapper. I could of took those little thugs out with my eyes closed. But you see i was at.......a club of the sorts." Master roshi remarked. Knowing Roshi Al didn't question him. "Next time I see you I will be your student." Al told him. "Wait son before you go I would guess they're from Satan city they're always causing me problems and make sure you don't kill them boy." Master Roshi remarked.

AL flew towards satan city with joy filled in his heart knowing what his future contains. He dropped down in town square because he heard gun shots. He noticed armed thugs robbing the bank. Until he saw a women in her mid 30s jump out of nowhere and punch all of them. They all dropped in one hit to the face. One guy pulls a gun to her face and Al sprints toward him but before he got there a man in his later 20s tossed the armed thug across the area and something flew out of his pockets. Swarms of people surrounded them asking them questions. You could tell they were the local heros. They both had the same uniform very similar to master roshi and the mans had master roshi's symbol. And in big bold letters it said SON. "Where have i heard that name before." Al thought. I guess I should go back to plan.
He walked away and found what the robber dropped it was master Roshi's magazine you could tell because it matched his detailed description. "HELP ME" someone shouted. He looked at the two people but they must of ran away already so i guess its my time to shine. He sprints full speed into the ally he heard it from. He saw a man tossing the women to the floor. "Give your purse" A old man on with a pink robe with a symbol very like master roshi's. AL toss the man into the wall and helped the women up. "Thanks." She said. "You're welcome get the police I'll handle him." AL said alittle to cocky. Little did he know he was about to fight the son of the mercenary tao. "Good luck kid you don't know who you're missing with. I'm the one and only mercenary Tao JR." The old man remarked. Having no idea who he was he dumbly said "You're just a thug and nothing more." Al said. "You'll regret this" The man charged full power towards him and tried to roundhouse kick him on his head but Al swiftly dodged the hit as it went over his head. He gripped onto his leg and threw him as hard as he could onto the floor. Acting quickly he stomped the stomach. I kneed down to check his pulse. "Good he's alive." Al glanced at his body and saw a magazine sticking out of his pocket. It also met master roshi's descriptions. "I guess thats all of them hopefully." I flew up to the sky hoping to remember to how to get back.

After a while Al found his way back. "MASTER ROSHI I FOUND THEM" He yelled as he landed. Master Roshi woke up and scrambled towards Al. "So you got them right" Master Roshi asked him. "Yeah" Shoving them into his hands. As master roshi looked though them Al asked "So will you train me". Master roshi said "Yes my boy heres your uniform." It looked like the crime fighters uniforms but in a blue color. "Thank you master." He bowed and said.

WORD COUNT 719
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missing magazines AL THE DEFENDER    Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:59 pm

10,000 All Stats
+Normal quest reward(s)

Missing magazines AL THE DEFENDER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Archives-