DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Arriving to Umpire. 2 500x WTC Gains used.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

Arriving to Umpire. 2 500x WTC Gains used. Empty
PostSubject: Arriving to Umpire. 2 500x WTC Gains used.   Arriving to Umpire. 2 500x WTC Gains used. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Preach uses Instantaneous Movement to get here, he looks around the plant and see's everyone. He can finally see Umpires beauty. Umpire was a tropical planet before an invasion. It had candy that you can lick from the floor. Until two weeks ago a tribe of Planet Deadore people had came and started terrorizing.

Two Weeks Ago...
Kids were seen playing around Umpire, having fun. Adults were cheering for a fight. In Ashon Terakiya Presidential Suite as he is talking with his assistance Berry. "Sir, A tribe from Deadore want to ally us." said Berry. "Offer is declined." replied Ashon. "They have all lot of oil to power electricity around here!" shouted Berry. Ashon turns to Berry, he puts on angry face. "I know, but the tribe is not to be trusted!" shouted Ashon annoyed. "Why do you worry so much?" asked Berry. "I do not worry, I help." answered Ashon. "What if 10 million people were willing to accept having a tribe in here, will you do it?" asked Berry. "Yes, 2% of the planet agreeing to do that and 98% disagrees, so no." said Ashon. "It's a good thing!" cheered Berry. "No, your so stubborn, they once allied with a planet and everyone died!" shouted Ashon. Berry was getting angry, he picked up his pen and walked away.

Two weeks later this all happened. No one knows how it happened. But Preach assigned to be an assassin for the planet, watching out for threats. Preach saw an alien come up to him. "Hey you!" shouted the alien. Preach looked at the alien, the alien checked Preach's shirt. "Where's your badge?" asked the alien. Preach needed a badge, the tribe searched for people outside with badges. The badge was bomb so If you were outside for too long, you'd die. "I don't need one." laughed Preach. "Then you die!" shouted the alien launching a punch at Preach. Preach caught the punch, Preach laughed. "That's it?" asked Preach. Preach kicked the alien the stomach and left him on the floor. "I don't need you." said Preach. Preach flew off searching for someone. "Thanks to the new Target Radar I can find the target I need." Preach said determined.

Preach soared down to the left hand side, he saw a man with blue eyes, who just looked like human. "This must be wrong, or not!" shouted Preach. Preach landed down he began running fast to the member, he then gave out a devastating punch to the face. The man fell down, this was no man it was a female! "A woman joining a tribe of injustice, funny." said Preach. "Yes it is!" shouted the woman pulling out a ki blast. Preach jumped the wave, while it was still firing, Preach grabbed her legs and threw her away. "KAMEHAMEHA!" shouted Preach firing the Kamehameha wave at her. The Kamehameha wave completely busted her armour. Preach gets a message, he picks up his phone and gets it from Kei. The letter says..
Kei's Letter:
Preach types in Yes.

Preach flies of to the next destination, he lands on to a wasteland. He looks around, he stares at a strange rock moving. "Who'd want to be here?" asked Preach. An alien let out a kick on to Preach because he was invisible. Preach was on the floor. "Damn it, worst one." said Preach. The alien started punching Preach repeatedly, Preach's face began to bleed. Preach put an energy blast up his face, which apparently hit the alien. Preach put his hands together and did solar flare, Preach could then see him. The alien now couldn't see Preach. "I can't see!" said the alien. "Good!" shouted Preach about to launch a punch, the alien then turn invisible and dodged Preach's punch. "Not again." said Preach. The alien grabbed Preach, but Preach put his fingers on his head and did Instantaneous Movement in to Planet Cold. The alien the died on the planet, Preach then did the same thing back to Umpire.

Preach had killed all the threats, he went to Presidents Office. At the office Ashon was talking to him. "Thanks to you, all the threats are gone, no we can rebuild." said Ashon. "Not quite, I figured who did all the mess." replied Preach. "Who?" asked Ashon. Preach was holding an injured Berry on the floor. "Berry!" shouted Ashon. He's Assistant had done it. "Why would you do it?" "I did it because I'm one of them!" shouted Berry. "Shall I kill him?" asked Preach. "No he will be exiled." said Ashon. "Ouch." said Preach.

On a ship, Berry is in cuffs, Preach kicks him into space where he will die. "See ya!" shouted Preach. Preach had then went back to Earth.

Words:803
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

Arriving to Umpire. 2 500x WTC Gains used. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving to Umpire. 2 500x WTC Gains used.   Arriving to Umpire. 2 500x WTC Gains used. EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:58 pm

1,600,000 All stats
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com

Arriving to Umpire. 2 500x WTC Gains used.
Page 1 of 1