DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Roshi Saga~!{Virus}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VirusXxX

VirusXxX

Roshi Saga~!{Virus} Empty
PostSubject: Roshi Saga~!{Virus}   Roshi Saga~!{Virus} EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Act 1! Missing Magazines!

Virus had been in an open grassy plain. The sound of punches and kicks could be heard, grunting as well as yelling could also be heard. As the scenery zoomed in on Virus, he was punching and kicking at incredible rates of speed but it wasn't enough to please him suddenly he stopped and began panting. Sweat accumulated on his forhead as he took the back of his wrist and wiped it away. Panting rather heavily, he dusted off his hands by smacking them against each other. "Whew!!!", Virus stated in a somewhat exausted tone. To be honest, he had been training for quite a while but this current state of power didn't please him. It irritated him somewhat, but not to much. "I remember hearing about this..Master Roshi guy before. I think maybe I should check him out", Virus said with a determination in his voice. Stretching a few times, he would have yawned a bit into his hand then slapped both of his cheeks to keep himself awake. "Alright here we go!!", Virus said as he let his ki surround him in the form of an aura. It blazed and seemed to be fueled by the very fiber of Virus's being, suddenly he squatted down a bit and lifted his head towards the sky. Due to his power, dust was expelled from below him in brown clouds. The grass also swayed due to having feeling the intensity of his power, after about a few moments he grunted and shot straight up into the sky rather quickly like a bullet. Ironically enough, Virus had no clue as to where he was going so he just shot off in a quick dash in some random direction. As he was flying through the sky, he yawned a bit more and flew over tree's, villages, cities, towns, you name it! He felt the wind blow his hair back, it was a nice feeling to feel so care free. The legends of Goku only made Virus more and more excited. He was aware of the things that Goku had done for Earth and now that Virus was Earth's new protector, he had to uphold the title. Virus frowned a bit and shook his head, "Who am I kidding?! Goku is the most powerful saiyan in the entire universe! There is no way I can be like him.", Virus said a little bit dissapointed.

As he flew over the ocean, he couldn't help but look around for Master Roshi's island. It was dissapointing..He hadn't expected for what he assumed to be a normal island so difficult to find! Virus had began to lose hope, it was dwindling definetly. As he was flying over a vast ocean, he sighed. "Maybe I should just give up..I mean I can't find the island...Gaah this is hopeless!!!", Virus said gripping his head as he was flying. Just when he was about to stop looking for the island. something caught his eye. There was a pink house with a darkish red roof, the words "Kame House" were written on it. Virus stopped right above the island and slowly descended until his feet hit the ground, he blinked a few times and knocked on the door. A old man opened it, bald head and everything. His appearance wasn't all that pleasing, but maybe this was the guy. "Excuse me sir I am looking for Master Roshi..Where can I find him?", Virus said a bit aggrivated. The old man seemed confused, "I am Master Roshi you youngster!! What are you talking about?!", the old man spat back. Virus couldn't help it, he fell down onto his back with his legs upright in the air. A comical way of falling like in the anime's, he held his stomach and laughed. "" Your Master Roshi?!", Virus stated in between short bursts of laughter. He couldn't help it, after he was done he stood up and the old man seemed irritated. "Forgive me...To be honest I have been searching all over the place for you! Please take me on as your disciple!", Virus said bowing in an apoligetic fashion. Master Roshi blinked, "Hmm...After the way you acted I dont know if I should!", he said as if he had made up his mind. Virus was shocked as he suddenly got down on hands and knee's bowing, he apologized over and over. "I am sorry!!! I am very sorry please!! Isn't there something I can do?! I will do ANYTHING!", he said. The word anything is a powerful word, especially when talking to an old perverted man.

Master Roshi gave a smile, some of his teeth were apparently missing. "Well..Is that so? I have some...magazines that are dear to me. Do you mind finding them for me?", he said. Virus nodded and before Master Roshi got a chance to respond, Virus shot up into the sky. Then immediately landed back down onto the ground, Master Roshi raised an eyebrow."Done?", Master Roshi said. Virus shook his head in an embarassed manner, this was followed by rubbing the back of his head as well. "Er...no..I just thought it would make more sense if I looked inside your house first...", Virus stated. Master Roshi let out a chuckle as he stepped aside, Virus entered into the house. Not really paying attention to the details of the house, Virus automatically started looking. He looked under couches, behind the tv, in the kitchen and upstairs but nothing! This old man doesn't seem to get out much so apparently they would HAVE to be in the house. Virus checked upstairs once more, he went into the old man's room and began looking in drawers, cabinets, behind certain objects, and finally under the bed. Virus managed to find one of the magazines under the old man's bed, he rejoiced mentally because this was far from over. He continued to look around, but nothing at all! Suddenly, something caught his eye when he passed by the kitchen. One of the magazines was in a cabinet under the sink! Two out of the three..One more to go! Virus then went into adrenaline mode and looked throughout the whole house, nothing at all. He wanted to give up because he had been searching for the last book for at least an hour since time had elapsed during that period, he growled and placed the two books on the table.

Virus walked outside and gripped his head, "This is hopeless!!!", he yelled. Virus continued walking around until he arrived in the back of the house. He found the magazine in some bushes, concealed in a rather clever manner. Dashing back inside and breaking the door off of its hinges, the old man jumped and Virus threw the last magazine at him which he caught. "There are your magazines old man!!", he said before he blinked. "Train me!! Come on I am ready!!, Virus said with energy. Master Roshi yawned,"Yes, well...you show promise and you did help me find my por-...I mean magazines! So I will train you.", he said. Virus rejoiced and was truly happy, but it was curtailed when Master Roshi said....."Fix my door!!!", Virus only laughed and rubbed the back of his head. The training could now commence!!!

Word count:1,284 words.

Quest rewards:1,000 PL and the ability for Master Roshi to train you in later quests.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Saga~!{Virus}   Roshi Saga~!{Virus} EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:00 pm

+50,000 all stats
+Quest rewards
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
VirusXxX

VirusXxX

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Saga~!{Virus}   Roshi Saga~!{Virus} EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:33 pm

After some time Virus had managed to fix the door. He wiped the sweat off of his forhead using the back of his hand, once he had finished it wanted to let the old man know so they could start the training. "Master Roshi! Door is fixed!", Virus said laughing a bit. He had been so full of energy and hyper, it was good to know he was going to get stronger. This session of training should surely help him out a lot! Master Roshi came downstairs, he examined the door by placing a hand on his chin and scratching it. The man's long white beard shuffled a bit as he seemed to scratch his chin. Virus seemed a bit nervous, had something been missing? Did he do something wrong?! The suspense was killing him! Master Roshi then leaned back and opened his mouth, "Good job. Your training can now commence, young warrior.", he said as the man pushed pass Virus and opened the door. Virus followed him outisde, instead of having an outburst like before he decided to keep his happiness more....contained. As he stepped outside, he looked around and blinked a few times. "Master...I thought you said I could start my training..", Virus said as he continued to blink. Master Roshi nodded, "I was getting to that...So impatient..., he mumbled as he began to speak once more. "Your mission is to find a rock...", Master Roshi said. Virus laughed a bit, "Thats it? To find a rock?", Virus responded. Master Roshi wacked Virus on the head which caused Virus to rub where he was hit, a knot appeared on Virus head as Master Roshi began to speak once more. "Think before you speak boy!", Master Roshi spat. After he sighed and rubbed his temples, he continued to what he was saying. "Its not just any rock..You have to find the rock I threw somewhere on Earth.", he said. Virus's eyes widened as he almost passed out. Are you kidding me?! Finding a rock on EARTH!?!?! Do you know how big the Earth is?! Virus had to spend time re-assuring himself, Come on..he's an old man..He can't throw it that far, Virus thought to himself. Master Roshi reached into his pocket, he pulled out a picture and showed Virus a picture of the rock. It looked like every other kind of rock!! Virus nodded, he hoped what this guy was going to teach it was worth it.

Virus sighed as he exploded with ki, the aura surrounded him and constantly flowed around him. He dashed high up into the sky and then dashed off away from the island. His head panned left and right, as he landed on island after island. He even checked in the cities despite how big they were, though despite his efforts there was still no rock. Virus had to take a break, he landed on his butt. He had grown tired, very tired as he panted and decided to lay down on his back. "This is hopeless!! How am I supposed to find this damn rock?!, Virus gripped onto his head and rolled around all over the island. Eventually he hit his head on a rather large rock, turning his head over he blinked. It was a rather...odd looking rock. Despite this fact he smiled a bright smile and took the rock off what seemed to be the larger "rock's" back! Virus rejoiced and dashed off high into the sky.

Virus was exicted about finding the rock as he landed on Master Roshi's island. He opened the door to the Kame house and Master Roshi jumped from fear. "Master Roshi!!! I found the rock!!", Virus said enthusiastically. Master Roshi stared hard at the rock then gave a sincere smirk,"Good job....You passed.", Master Roshi said. Virus felt exhausted...suddenly...he fainted. Master Roshi only laughed,"Goku...If only you could see this young lad..", Master Roshi said before he to fell a sleep on the sofa.

Word count:718

Quest Rewards:2,500 PL
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Saga~!{Virus}   Roshi Saga~!{Virus} EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:42 pm

+Quest Rewards
+ 15,000 all stats
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
VirusXxX

VirusXxX

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Saga~!{Virus}   Roshi Saga~!{Virus} EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:17 pm

Act 3!

Virus had passed out on the floor, face first on the cold ground inside of the Kame house. Master Roshi was awake, as he took his staff and nudged the saiyan who was on the floor. "Wake up! You have been sleeping all of yesterday and almost all of today!", he said as Virus immediately sat up. "Huh? What?", he asked a bit in confusion. Virus had no earthly idea as to what happened the day before, it was as if it was a dream. Looking around the room he saw a turtle...a BIG turtle as it opened its mouth and spoke. "Hello.", the turtle said as Virus jumped back and scurried off into the corner of the room. "[color=T-That turtle...!![/color]", he stammered in short breaths. Suddenly, he stopped freaking out. He began to remember the events that occured yesterday, the pattern on the turtle's back..it looked just like the rock he had hit his head on! Wow...so it wasn't a rock but a turtle. Master Roshi interrupted Virus's thoughts,"We are heading off to the world's martial arts tournament today..okay?", Master Roshi said. Virus stood up immediately,"Alright!!! Lets go then!!", Virus said in a supposed hurry. After the preparations were made they all traveled to the World's Martial Arts Tournament. Master Roshi, the turtle, and Virus all arrived at the Martial Art's tournament. Virus examined the place, it was vast and big with all kinds of fighters that wanted a piece of each other. Like a kid in a candy store, Virus stared at the sign up table. His eyes averted from the sign up table then back to Master Roshi, his master nodded and Virus sped off towards the sign up table. He took the pen and signed every last bit of the sign up sheet. Master Roshi was busy climbing a tree as he was watching all the beautiful girls and women like the pervert he was. Virus was to excited to notice and as the tournament commenced, Virus plowed through the fighters without breaking a sweat.

Virus went through foe after foe and he was having a great time fighting, soon it was the finals and he was going to fight the Martial Art's Tournaments champion. As he was busy stretching and what not for his fight, he couldn't help but here Master Roshi's voice. "I-I-It wasn't me I swear!!!", was what he heard. Virus walked over to the commotion and noticed a younger and much bigger man yelling at the Turtle hermit. "Shut up punk!!! Your going to die old man!!", the larger man said as he sent a punch flying towards Master Roshi. In a flash, Virus appeared and caught the man's fist with an open palm and let his fingers curl down on the man's fist to grab it and hold it. A serious look was upon his face,"Stay out of this kid!!", the man said. Virus chuckeled with a goofy grin, "How about we settle this in the ring then?", Virus said chuckling once more. The man growled as the women that was standing next to the man huffed and walked away, Virus's eyes turned to slits as he stared at his master. "What did you do old man?", he said in a rather suspicious tone. Master Roshi shook his head and told him that he did absolutely nothing. Yeah right. As he stepped in the ring the announcer began to speak, "Alright here we go everyone!!!! Virus!! The mysterious boy versus our world champion Dominic!!!", the announcer said. "Your going down kid.", the man said maliciously. Virus smirked,"Well, if thats the case..I guess I am going down with a fight!", he said taking a fighting stance. "Alright...Ready...Fight!", the announcer yelled. The man rushed at Virus and Virus was about to attack before he threw some dust in Virus eye's and he couldn't see. The man shoulder tackeled Virus which would have sent him flying back had the man not grabbed his leg and slammed him down into the arena stadium. Virus coughed as he stood up and smirked.

"My turn!!", he said as he would have dissapeared from his spot. Dust circled up a bit once he dissapeared, re-appearing behind the man he chopped him in the back of the neck which caused him to stumble forward. Taking the advantage he had, Virus took his elbow and elbowed the man in the back of the neck once more. The man spit out saliva due to the impact of the attack, trying to recover his footing Virus elbowed him again in the back of the neck. Not letting up he continued to elbow him in the back of the neck until the man was on all four's, laughing Virus took a few steps back and bounced from one foot to the next with his fists up infront of his face. The man growled and turned around, he was big which mean he didn't have a lot of speed. The man sent a volley of punches and everything he had in Virus direction, but they were easily dodged by Virus moving out of the way. The man panted as he dashed at Virus and this time used his own hair to blind Virus vision for a bit. Once the array of hair was out of the way the man slammed Virus into the ground, then stomped on him again...and again...and again until he let up and stepped back a few steps. Virus coughed up some blood, that didn't feel like marshmellows and sunshine. Suddenly, he remembered his training with the old man in between missions. It was a flash back as the announcer began counting, "One....two!!..I dont think Virus is getting up!!", the announcer said. Virus remembered back on the island, Master roshi was standing outside on the shore as Virus was standing next to him. "I am going to show you this technique..Its called the Kamehameha.", Master Roshi said. Virus blinked,"Kamehame what?...", he said as Master Roshi suddenly channeled his ki energy throughout his body and buffed up 10x his size. This suprised Virus as his jaw dropped to the ground, Master Roshi thrusted his hands out infront of him as he slowly brought them back and cupped them behind him. "Kaa....meee....haaa...meee...", he chanted as a blue ball of ki energy formed in the cupped hands. It enlarged and suddenly filled up the old man's hands as it began to shine as well. "Haaa!!!!!!", Master Roshi shouted as he thrusted his hands forward and a big blue ki wave exploded and ran through the ocean itself almost splitting it in half.

Once the flashback ended Virus brought himself back up to his feet as the announcer stopped counting, "[color=silver]He's back up!!! No way!![color]", the man laughed. "Coming back for more?", he said before Virus thrusted his hands forwards with the bottom of both of his palms placed together. Master Roshi's eyes widened. Virus then brought them back as an aura exploded around him and continued to flow with ki energy,"Kaaa....meeee...", Virus began to chant as the ball of blue ki energy formed within his hands as well resembling to what happened with Master Roshi. The turtle hermit himself couldn't believe his eyes. The ball began to enlarge and filled up the cupped hands of Virus,"Haaa...meee...", he chanted more as the ball began to shine and he then thrusted his cupped hands forward releasing a ball of energy."HAAAAAA!!!!!", he screamed as the big blue wave of ki energy erupted from his cupped hands. It hit the man who he was fighting and it twirled upward into the sky and sent the man flying. There was a twinkle in the sky as Virus panted, the tournament announcer along with the crowd couldn't believe his eyes. "V-V-Virus wins!!!!", the announcer said as the crowd roared. Master Roshi smiled,"Goku...Dont worry..,there is another hero among us...", Master Roshi stated.

Word count:1,452

Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Saga~!{Virus}   Roshi Saga~!{Virus} EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:22 pm

Accepted. If I'm right, 46,000 to all stats. KamehameHa, gained.
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Saga~!{Virus}   Roshi Saga~!{Virus} Empty

Back to top Go down

Roshi Saga~!{Virus}
Page 1 of 1