DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:42 pm

Makoto felt horrible now. He softly scooped her up in his arms. "I'm so sorry Cheshire. I will try to make it better." Makoto used his powers to heal the damage he had done to her. "I hope you can forgive me." He placed her on the bed and carefully dried her off.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Cheshire let out a mew when he picked her up. the healing energy helped, but she was still hurt. she looked at makoto as he tried to dry her off. she backed away from makoto and looked at him with her ears lowered. "Mew." She gave him a sad look and then licked his hand.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Makoto sighed as she backed away from him. He stood up and walked out of the room. He put his pants on and stepped out onto the balcony. He sat on the edge of the railing looking up at the sky. He didn't feel like he should be around her right now. Makoto wasn't upset. He was scared. He hadn't been trying to hurt her. What if something worse had happened.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:51 pm

cheshire felt bad but she knew that she shouldn't have changed back into her cat form. changing back to her normal form, coming out in a black lace dress as she walked out over to Makoto. Wrapping her arms around him from behind. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have changed back."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:53 pm

Makoto gently removed her arms from him. "Cheshire. It is my fault. I can't control my own strength. I'm worried I will end up hurting you."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:57 pm

"If I wasn't in my cat form it wouldn't have hurt. and I don't like being held down in that form." cheshire told him, her ears lowered as she looked up at him sadly. She was worried, if he was afraid that he was going to hurt her more cause he couldn't control his strength. she was worried that if that set him off; Cheshire stepped away from Makoto. "You made up your mind it seems. no matter what I say." she shed a tear as she went to her couch and just sat there petting her tail with a sad look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Makoto sighed. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her tightly. "Don't cry Cheshire. Please don't cry."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Cheshire felt makoto's arm around her and her ears lowered as she thought about leaving. but he told her not to cry. her red eyes looked at him. "Don't touch me. your gonna leave me?" Cheshire looked at the carpet. she liked makoto, but she had her own fears.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:21 pm

Makoto hugged her tightly. "Never. I will never leave you. I already told you how I felt about you."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:09 am

he hugged her tightly and her head rested on his shoulders. saying that he would never leave her, cheshire was worried still. she left one betrothal but she was worried about one leaving her. cheshire's tail touched makoto's arm.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:40 pm

Makoto smiled softly at the Rava and kissed her cheek. "Don't worry Cheshire. I will stay as long as you want me to. I swear it." He said wrapping his tail around hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)   Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Candy Making (Makoto and cheshire)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2