DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Savos Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Savos Training Empty
PostSubject: Savos Training   Savos Training EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:07 pm

Savos thanked the dark short man and walked inside. The air was very still, almost scary in the way it didn’t move, each step felt heavier and took more effort to take due to the gravity. His body was sweating just walking out onto the ground, each step feeling slightly slippery from the intense heat and then cold environmental changes that seemed to change at will. Savos knew that with his extremely large frame that this would be really hard work, but first he had to get used to even moving around on the cool floor surface, which was the only constant within this vast expanse. He squinted and focused outwards to see if there was anything besides the small living quarters behind him. Oddly it seemed to go on forever, giving him an unusual feeling in his throat at realizing the vast expanse he had just entered. Jericho then started to notice how he was also breathing harder than usual, his chest heaving up and out, and then down and in much more rapid than usual at rest.

"This is going to be a lot of work." He merely sighed and prepared for the extreme exercise he was about to endure. Savos first started by stretching until all his muscles felt as loose as they possibly could, he wanted to waste as little time as possible and maximizing intensity, efficiency, and improving as much as possible. "I really hope someone joins me, not even to spar, a year alone sucks." Pushing all his weight on his forward leg while stretching out the rear one, he stretched the muscles and tendons as much as possible before switching and repeating this process almost a hundred times. Blood was now flowing at what he felt was his current peak. Already his bare skin had adjusted and he barely noticed the extreme conditions after a few hours of warming up and basic exercises. "Something in here makes you adapt more quickly than in the real world, i wonder what it is.." He bet it was him being worked harder then he would have ever achieved with his bodyweight alone. "Guess it’s time to get started" Savos stuck out his right leg before agonizingly squatting down, the muscles in his left leg firing constantly to keep balance of his girth and hold this position.

He extended the leg up, the hamstring and calve muscle reacting by pumping up with blood as his body went into high gear, sending as much oxygen as it could to whatever muscle was doing the most work. He dropped again on his left leg, this time it didn’t strain quite as much as the first time, already his body was adjusting to the gravity and he was feeling stronger. Savos did this one leg squat on his left leg for 30 more times before stopping, stretching it out, and switching to his right leg. Luckily his muscular strength was equal on either side of his body and he did exactly 30 more reps. "Jeez my legs feel a little sore already!" He was excited and decided to do squats with both his legs on the ground, the burn wasn’t as extreme, but he could tell his balance had improved a bit from before. "Time to try my abs then."

Slowly lying on his back, he used his abdomen muscles to pull his whole torso closer to his chest, this was a difficult exercise in normal conditions. In this chamber it was one of the hardest things Savos had ever remembered doing. He continued to do these, pushing past the pain and kept going, sweat was drenching the towel his head was on, and the floor felt much slicker then usual when he stopped to give his abs muscles a break before starting a different exercise. This time he lifted his legs into the air as high as he could while lying down before lowering them just above the floor and raising them again, working the lower abdominal wall much harder than the rest. Every contraction burned, but Jericho could feel his body adjusting bit by bit, he swore his legs were just a tad leaner looking then before he started.

After doing about 30 reps of those, he switched to doing standard crunches; his torso was sweating buckets, making his shirt glisten and reflect a lot of light as the previously burning pain had started to turn dull as the pain nerves adapted. "Let’s try ab plank..." It looked as if he was going into a pushup position, but he didn’t start doing any pushups, he only used his abdomen muscles to keep his torso up, he had to work the core as much as possible to fully utilize the rest of the body, and Savos knew that. It had only been a few minutes and already he could tell his frontal abdominal muscles were getting tired, so he leaned on his left arm and used the striated muscles to keep him aloft, these needed more work as barely a minute passed and already they were burning. Savos switched to the right side and did it again, noticing he barely lasted 60 seconds on this side too.

His core was thoroughly tired after only an hour of this and he knew he had to stretch again. He did all his leg stretches and then stretched his abdomen as much as possible, keeping a very important area from tensing up and cramping later on what he assumed was the next morning. He stretched his arms this time, getting ready to do various styles of pushups too work out every muscle in his arms, and hopefully if he had the energy, work out his back as well for a complete workout and then off to a shower and then meditation. Lying face first, he put his arms out in a wide pushup position, maximizing the effort needed for each pushup. He went up at a good pace, and went down slowly, getting the maximum he could. His large arms were strong and it took hundreds of pushups before the burn started to get really intense.

The cells in his body couldn’t deplete the lactic waste quick in enough and a buildup starting. Thankfully the previous exercises had actually improved his cardio quite a bit, letting the cells work less hard for more energy, and the blood carry away the maximum amount of waste. Continuing to do these wide stance pushups, he pushed past the pain that he knew would come, his head dripping buckets of sweat as he paused to drink half the huge 5 gallon "bottle" of water at once before continuing. His arms felt dulled as well after the pain subsided, he could now really start pushing until he felt his arms could truly no longer hold up his immense weight and he stopped for a moment, taking another swig from his water bottle.

With his chest and arms burning, Savos switched to triangle pushups, bringing his hands as close as possible too stretch and work his triceps. This would be important for his smash attack as the triceps brought the forearms "down" transferring most of the momentum and energy into the ground, or the opponent. The outer muscles of his arms started to burn and he went through the process of simply willing himself through it before it subsided, the body adjusts accordingly each time. Savos had notice that his chest and arms had pumped up quite a bit more than in his usual workout, showing him the great improvement in strength he would get in a year’s time. But also showing him how sore he was more than likely going to be tomorrow.

Walking back to the small living quarters, he carefully sat on the bed while he waited for the sink to refill his huge water "bottle". He ate a bit of some sort of food from the fridge and stretched again, loosening some of the muscles he felt wanted to tighten after such an extraneous workout. Now it was time for the combat portion to begin. He started first by practicing his home worlds martial arts style, simply known as "Strength" focusing on hard blows, relying on the bodies weight to make up for lack of power. The training dummy in there was pretty badly beaten up, but he knew he had to practice on something other than the air.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Savos was working really quite hard, he could already feel the power within his body increase by a large amount, he knew he would have to meditate for some time to access it and unlock it all in the glorious moment of combat. Getting into his combat state of mind was easy all alone in this vast quiet space where the only sound to be heard was his rough breathing and the movement of his various limbs moving in the air at high speed. Savos calmed down while continuously moving as fast as he could, taking large slow breaths to force his cardiovascular system to improve at maximum efficiency.

This calm state of mind was nearly impossible for most other non-Alegouns to achieve, but for some reason his people were different, achieving true power not in rage, or desperation, or even need. Only in a perfect state of calm, it seemed to be some natural reactionary change as too what happened to their first ancestor, the DNA changing it so they would not destroy themselves and possibly the planet in some blind use of power. Savos felt he could see for miles, his eyes squinting slightly as he continued to assault the dummy, perfecting each move a bit more then the last. Perfecting any move would take literally forever, but 99.99% was what most were happy with.

He could feel his body start too truly tire again, and this was the indicator that the true training was to begin, pushing past his limits, and beyond even the limits his subconscious wasn’t sure existed. Savos continued to strike faster and faster, his arms not even a blur, they were moving to fast to be seen, the dummy just rattling around as if by magic. His heart rate was actually slowing down along with his breathing rate as they got stronger and adjusted to the increased work load once again. His internal body-clock was telling him this was going on for days, but the chamber looked the same way it did before.

"How interesting!" He had never pushed himself for days in a battle, but then he remembered that fighting to the death always ends up making the winner whoever makes the true final blow. Using his meditative methods to instruct his body to continue to train. Forcing his mind when inside itself for answers, Savos saw nothingness for a moment before exploding onto a reddish landscape. The sky a indescribable color, it seemed to be all of them at once, even ones Savos had never seen before, beyond his spectrum. There was some sort of being coiled up on the ground in front of him, and Savos realized that it was something he never noticed before.

"Who are you?" He asked from a safe distance, even within your own mind there are dangers you have to be aware of. The beings eyes opened up quickly, and Savos realised it was one of his people, but how could it be? He had never seen anyone with these ancient markings all over their body, in fact these markings were only seen on the first Aleguon. "You know who i am Savos, we are parts of each other, i discovered our true power!" Osiri sat up in a lotus position and motioned Savos over without moving or saying anything. "Why are you here? I thought you were destroyed by your own power?!" Osiri merely sighed and had a brief look of disappointment before turning to Savos. "I did, luckily King Yemma made a deal with me that i could speak with all of my people since we are so sparse." He paused for a moment as if he had thousands of years of memories to go through.

"I discovered the secret power that every race in the universe has, but its unique to everyone as well." Savos merely looked in confusion, a feeling he hasnt felt in 500 years. "You have heard of Super Humans, Saiyans, Changelings, and various other races that achieve monumental, and seemingly endless power?" Savos understood what he meant, but not how it pertained to Oriris destruction. "I discovered ours much earlier than the others, and realized how I couldn’t handle such monumental power, so i released it in a giant explosion far away." Osiri paused for a moment before speaking again. "I have waited 50,000 years for someone to be born closest to me, but with the proper training, something i wasn’t lucky enough to get while i was alive." Savos was shocked.."Fifty-Thousand years? They always said a fifth of that or less!" Osiri laughed at Savos's emotion. "They've forgotten most of their history anyways, i was never the first of our people, merely the first to reach that level."

Savos heard an alert like sound as his sub-conscious was warning him that his body needed immediate rest. "I will be back soon Savos, i have all the time there is since im dead, we can continue this later." And like a liquid smoke, he just disappeared from the area, and then the area itself disappeared before Savos was jolted back into full control of his body. "It must have been days for that short convo!" He look at his knuckles and noticed them bleeding and torn along with bruises all over his body from many weeks of non-stop training.

Back to top Go down

Savos Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savos Training   Savos Training EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:13 pm

The knock on that damned door was quite startling, looking at his clock, he realised he had been asleep for almost 2 weeks, his body recovering from such a vast use of energy without any rest. "Damn, i only have a few hours left, i guess i better get out of here then." Savos felt better then he had ever felt in his thousands of years of being around, his body felt so much stronger and faster then before. He was sure he had unlocked the first level of power. Now he had to figure out a way to unlock it, and train until he could master it with supreme ease. "Thank you sir, this was extremely beneficial to me!" Savos walked out the chamber to meditate and unlock this next state.

Total WC: 2,428

HBTC 6X Gains
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

Savos Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savos Training   Savos Training EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:11 pm

480,000. Theres no such thing as HBTC gains. And Savos doesn't have WTC gains....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Savos Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savos Training   Savos Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Savos Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Archives-
Jump to: