DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Answers.---------

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artik
Admin
Artik

Answers.--------- Empty
PostSubject: Answers.---------   Answers.--------- EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Artik waited. And waited. And waited. And ate some chicken. And waited. And went to Wal*Mart. And slept. And had a dance party... and waited.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
ChiZu
ChiZu

Answers.--------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answers.---------   Answers.--------- EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Chi-zu woke up, her peaceful dream in a while. It was strange, but she felt like she was being pulled somewheres, like she had to be there? She stood up and lifted her arm in the air, and slowly, her finger turned north. She gawked at her hand, as it moved on its own, but followed the direction. She stopped when she came into contact with an orange man with long yellow hair. Chi-zu lowered her arm and smiled.

"Did you lead me here?" She tried not to laugh at his appearance.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

Answers.--------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answers.---------   Answers.--------- EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Artik smiled "Sorry about that, I just figured you would like to know where I'm at..." He thought for a minute. "See, I'm a bit of a historian. I know almost everyone with even the slightest amount of power stronger than most people. I know the history of every race, young and old. I was exiled to Earth just before Makoto popped up. He wasn't alone, joined by a woman from a race long since forgotten. Makoto was evil, then." Artik paused "Then, he died. For some reason, he came back to life more good than before. A short time ago, he 'grew' an evil twin who tried to destroy stuff. He gave his life to destroy the evil Makoto, only to come back to life immediatley." Artik finished "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Answers.--------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answers.---------   Answers.--------- EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:28 pm

"I see... He was evil at a time?" Chi-zu cocked her head to the side, thinking about this.

He never told me that... Was he hiding it?

"How long was he evil for, and could he be swayed to evil again?" Chi-zu stayed neutral on the topic, she began to listen to his suggestions and compare then to what Makoto had told her.

But, of course Makoto would hide if he was evil and could be swayed in that direction... He already knows I hate those who are evil by nature...

Strangely enough, Chi-zu found her conscience chime in;

...and good by nature......

Okay that was weird.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

Answers.--------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answers.---------   Answers.--------- EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:32 pm

"You are right, that thought was weird." Artik remembered, "Oh! I havn't properlly introduced myself. I am Artik, the one who sent you that mind message. Anyway, yes, he was evil, though I do believe it was due to mind-control. He seems rather susecptable to it."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Answers.--------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answers.---------   Answers.--------- EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:48 pm

Chi-zu frowned that he had not answered her question... but got all the answers she had needed. Chi-zu began to wonder, that if Makoto was able to be controlled by it, and he was as powerful as she was, maybe she could be controlled by it...

Chi-zu began to panic... but it went away immediately.

"Oh, thats right..." She muttered, dropping her head.

"I forgot about what Kajo had done to me, im as neutral as anyone could ever be..." Chi-zu frowned.

"Only love can change that..." She smiled.

"My name is Chi-zu, are you a Saiyan like Makoto?" Chi-zu asked, looking around for his tail.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

Answers.--------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answers.---------   Answers.--------- EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Artik showed his tail "Correct. I'm surprised you figured that out, no offense. And nice to... officially meet you."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Answers.--------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answers.---------   Answers.--------- EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:42 pm

Chi-zu frowned as she answered, "offense taken... kidding." She laughed lightly. "So, what exactly do you do? Do you fight like Makoto, or are you alike to me and teach others?" She asked, watching his tail wave in the air up and down.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

Answers.--------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answers.---------   Answers.--------- EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:03 pm

"Well, I only fight if I need to." Artik smiled "I have a training academy to keep me busy, though I only allow certain students to train. Before that, I took up traveling to other planets."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Answers.--------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answers.---------   Answers.--------- EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Chi-zu intently listened, when she heard his mention of a training academy, she gave him a beaming smile. "Would you be willing to train me, sir?" She asked, the smile never leaving her lips. She enjoyed any chance at gaining fighting skill and knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

Answers.--------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answers.---------   Answers.--------- EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Artik took a moment to take in the question. "Ah, of course. It would be an honor to train someone other than the wayward aliens that seem to appear around here..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Answers.--------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answers.---------   Answers.--------- Empty

Back to top Go down

Answers.---------
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Archives-
Jump to: