DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

New Territory (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

New Territory (Private) Empty
PostSubject: New Territory (Private)   New Territory (Private) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:54 pm

Kenshin wished to explore the world, he had been here two days and hasn't even met a single human yet. The blue haired Saiyan walked with his tail wrapped around his waist in a forest area. There was a calm breeze and the Saiyan youth could feel a cool breeze brush across his face. The climate on this planet was very nice and unlike anything he had felt before, the gravity here was far less than what he was used to on King Kai's planet. The Majin symbol on his shoulder was clearly visible to anyone due to the fact that he wasn't even wearing a shirt. Suddenly he approached someone with a feint power level who was alone, maybe he would get an encounter after all. So Kenshin walked until he came in contact with something he had never seen before... a female.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: New Territory (Private)   New Territory (Private) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:02 pm

Chi-zu looked up from her book. This man wasn't human, and she knew it. Her eyes were glued to his marks that made him stand out from a human. The red mark upon his face, this strange large M across his shoulder and the fact that he was shirtless made Chi-zu blush and instantly look away. She put her book down and stood up looking at this boy. She couldn't detect any power levels from him due to not learning how to, but she caught bad vibes. "Hello, whats your name?" Chi-zu said smiling, attempting to give off her most polite smile. "Oh, and yeah that thing...?" she broke off mid-sentence pointing at the M on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

PostSubject: Re: New Territory (Private)   New Territory (Private) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:15 pm

The girl was reading a book then looked up at him. Suddenly the girl blushed and looked away, Kenshin had only heard of females from King Kai and barely observed any whom lived on the planet he had completely destroyed the population of. "Hello, whats your name?" she asked curiously with a smile on her face "My name is Kenshin, a genetically enhanced Saiyan" he said plainly as he unwrapped the tail from around his waist.

"Oh, and yeah that thing...?" she said as she pointed to tha Majin symbol on his shoulder. "It's a tattoo, a symbol of power given to me by a wizard..." Kenshin said remembering back to when Babidi had given it to him "Then he tried to control me, I have been controlled all my life and refused to let it happen again. So I killed him and kept the power of the Majin for myself." As Kenshin spoke he let out the complete truth, this girl was no threat to him so he saw no harm in being truthful. The teenage Saiyan then looked at the girl with his red eyes "And what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: New Territory (Private)   New Territory (Private) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:27 pm

Chi-zu noticed his eyes, they were a crimson red. She knew this wasn't an ordinary saiyan, yet any type of a saiyan is still one she hates. Ever since the incident long ago it has been this way, and will stay that way. His eyes were piercing through her while he waited for an answer. She hadn't planned on giving him one, but it had just slipped out. "Chi-zu... My name is Chi-zu" she said barely audible. Chi-zu lifted the hair out of her eyes to get a better look at him. He was muscle bound, powerful and most likely evil... although she couldn't prove it. Her eyes floated to his extended tail, and she sighed... it is a saiyan.

"Why, just why do saiyans always come near me? Am I a saiyan magnet, can you sense me from a mile away? Am I just that unlucky? Do you all hate me and want to cause me emotional pain all the time?" her rant was continued with a grumble, as she picked her book up off the dewy grass. "What is it with Saiyans?" she sighed. Taking a couple of steps towards her home and heading out of the forest. There was caution in her steps, she was most likely pushing the envelope with what she had said, but she hadn't cared.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

PostSubject: Re: New Territory (Private)   New Territory (Private) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:45 pm

"Chi-zu... My name is Chi-zu" she said silently as if she was suprised of him being a Saiyan. "Why, just why do saiyans always come near me? Am I a saiyan magnet, can you sense me from a mile away? Am I just that unlucky? Do you all hate me and want to cause me emotional pain all the time?" her rant was continued with a grumble, as she picked her book up off the grass. These words caused Kenshin to raise an eyebrow, what the hell was she talking about?

"What is it with Saiyans?" she sighed as she began heading out of the forest. Kenshin phased infront of the girl with his advanced speed "Perhaps average Saiyans may have wronged you, but I am no average Saiyan. I am nothing more than a research experiment and I have been put down for my Saiyan heritage my entire life and I refuse to let it happen on this planet too!" he stated with rage in his eyes.

However, Kenshin quickly regained his calm composure "I know nothing about the Saiyan race other than what I have been taught growing up on a distant planet. I just landed on Earth two days ago and it seems that our bad reputation is here too, alas I may never find my place in the universe. I can't go to planet Vegeta because I am nothing but an abomination to the entire Saiyan race, a genetic freak whose DNA was nothing more than an experiment to others." the expression on the blue haired Saiyan then turned to sorrow as he remembered everything that happened to him then looked back at the girl and spoke calmly "You couldn't possibly understand that hell, to be shunned as an outcast your entire life and tortured by others sticking needles into your body."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: New Territory (Private)   New Territory (Private) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:04 pm

Chi-zu sighed as he explained his background. "I couldn't ever know that pain, but I have been through one of the worst emotional pains you could ever imagine." She looked up at him, his expression was pained, the same as hers long ago. He was very defensive, which she knew all too well about. His pain was something Chi-zu could sense, she hadn't needed any help on that. "My parents, still living..." She balled her fist up and gritted her teeth. "You might not think its bad, but all Saiyans are uncaring... evil, just the same as he was..." She looked up at him, her eyes were glowing with unshedded tears. "He left me... and didn't care?" she asked herself in a confused tone as if question herself, not remembering the man who had stood before her. "Your situation is worse." She said smiling. "Ill never understand all whats happened to me, but im sure you wouldn't understand anything that has happened to you either." Chi-zu blinked her tears away and unclenched her fists.

"Come with me." She grabbed his arm attempting to pull his large mass.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

PostSubject: Re: New Territory (Private)   New Territory (Private) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:16 pm

The girl began to express her own emotions to him, how she felt about the Saiyans were actually accurate statements. Kenshin was more neutral than evil, however he was proud, cunning, cruel, and loved to fight. The lives of others hold absolutely no value to him, and he shows no remorse for his actions. As a pragmatist, he will strike without a moment's thought, warning, or hesitation. This makes him a skilled and extremely aggressive opponent, showing a mastery in hand-to-hand combat and swordsmanship. He is swift and agile, able to perform complicated and nearly impossible acrobatic feats such as jumping off of a high cliff while landing squarely on his feet.

Suddenly he felt a tug on his arm "Come with me." Chizu said as she pulled him along with her. Kenshin nodded then followed the girl until they reached their destination. As they walked Kenshin thought about her words of Saiyans being evil, ever since he recieved the Majin symbol on his shoulder he has shown to be an uncaring, cold, and ruthless individual.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: New Territory (Private)   New Territory (Private) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:53 pm

The walk was very long, but was filled with thoughts along the way. She wondered what this boy was thinking about. Chi-zu looked at him, but when she noticed he had looked at her, she looked forward quickly. She thought of the situations in her life, they didn't seem as bad as his, but maybe her head was playing tricks on her, trying to soothe her uncalming nerves that appeared consistently for nine years. Her opinions on Saiyans were her own, similar to the main ideas, yet developed through her feelings and by herself. She hadn't thought of it being possible to be a Saiyan with a good heart and intentions, but she wasn't worried about this boy. She felt safe around him for some reason, she calmed herself and the thoughts faded. The walk ended at an abrupt halt when she digged in her pocket for a key. The key was very plain, except the small inscription reading "Espoir" In a fancy script.

She opened up the door, to what looked like a very plain living area. A couch had been on the wall, while a television was not far from it, and several paintings hanged upon the walls along with a few short poems. An archway opened up to the kitchen area which had basic appliances within it. Chi-zu walked towards a beautiful oak bookcase and set her book down on the shelf. The room had an obvious "new paint" smell to it. She gestured with her hand to come in, "come on in, but don't touch the walls please." She smiled sweetly, and sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

PostSubject: Re: New Territory (Private)   New Territory (Private) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:03 pm

It was a rather long walk, but it was nice to feel normal and not have to fly everywhere. This was the first house Kenshin had ever seen on Earth, the buildings on his previous planet were much different than the ones here. There was a very strong smell coming from the inside of the building, he assumed that was how all houses on Earth smelled. "Come on in, but don't touch the walls please." the girl said in a kind voice as she sat down on the couch.

Kenshin walked in and crossed his legs as he hovered in mid-air and re-wrapped his tail around his waist. The Katchin sword was still on his back and in the case, however he felt as if he had forgotten something. "Oh yeah" Kenshin said aloud to himself as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a light red scouter and placed it on his left ear then pushed the button. The blue haired Saiyan looked at the girl and read her power level "150, not bad for a human" Kenshin said as he removed the scouter then lightly tossed it on the couch next to the girl "From your reaction earlier I assume you didn't sense me approaching you, so take this as a token of friendship." he said smiling for the first time infront of Chizu.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: New Territory (Private)   New Territory (Private) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:11 pm

Chi-zu stood up and pulled the couch off of the wall, behind it was a chest. This was very small, and had a lock on it. She grabbed the same key out of her pocket and the same inscription on the key was on the box. She held up the object that was in the case and put it in his hand. The scouter was visibly broken, and had a green glass piece to it. "Its... well... old." she said looking at it. "My first love had it, this was the only thing I could keep to remember him by." She looked over at the scouter he had thrown on the couch and picked it up. "They look the same, except for the glass piece. I had always wondered what that thing was." She rotated the scouter in her hand examining it and being careful to the point that it seemed like it was an ancient artifact. "May I ask what your name is?" She blankly stared into his face, no emotion showing on both of their faces.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

PostSubject: Re: New Territory (Private)   New Territory (Private) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:18 pm

"Well that is a scouter, it is used to determine the power levels of others. It is actually a high tech device used by people in space. However I just perfer to sense out energy rather than depending on my eyes." Kenshin explained to Chizu "Some people hide their energy from it but I've never hidden my full power. Just place it on your left ear and it should translate to english what my power level is." Kenshin was curious of what it would say due to the fact that he hadn't checked his own power level since he got to Earth.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: New Territory (Private)   New Territory (Private) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:40 pm

Chi-zu lifted it to her ear, and placed it there. It was a bit uncomfortable, but handy as well. She pushed the button and looked at him. The red glass piece tinted him in scarlet and the green numbers and statistics went off. The scouter bleeped uncontrollably, but after a few minutes it blinked a number. "Im not suprised, you said you were powerful..." She raised an eyebrow, "11,638,912..." She said smiling. She knew for sure now, this Saiyan could harm her if he had wanted to, but she didn't mind. In a way, she felt the same way she did when she found out about the evil Saiyan's power long ago. She had loved him, and sworn her love to him, but she couldn't fit the puzzle pieces together on why he had came near her, and stayed with her for more than two years. Awkwardly interrupting her thoughts, remembering that there was someone with her, she stuttered, "So, your name?" She tried to force out a smile, but it was too fake to even resemble one.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

PostSubject: Re: New Territory (Private)   New Territory (Private) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:21 am

Kenshin smirked at his new power level, it was well over ten million! This was amazing news, he never knew that he could reach such an amazing power level. Hell, he could destroy a planet with only a fraction of his power, this was amazing news and the possibilities were endless. The girl then once again asked the blue haired Saiyan's name "Kenshin" he stated plainly as he sat on the couch next to her
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: New Territory (Private)   New Territory (Private) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Chi-zu watched as he smiled to himself. Then answered her question. "Well, someone is a little happy about their power level." She chuckled to herself, and sat the scouter down on her coffee table. Chi-zu grabbed the remote to her television and turned it on. The channel opened up to news about a traffic jam near East High. She clicked the channel until she found a program that suited her tastes; a comedy show. Chi-zu stood up and walked to her fridge, she pulled out a bottle of water. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" Chi-zu asked looking at him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

PostSubject: Re: New Territory (Private)   New Territory (Private) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:56 pm

Kenshin tilted his head upon the sight of the television, he had never seen such a thing in his life. Then again for twelve years he was kept in a room and only came out to train with a sword and get experimented on. The past four years were then spent training with king kai under ten times Earth's gravity. So the Saiyan youth was only used to nature and surrounding worlds, the only bit of technology he had been introduced to was his space pod and scouter.

Suddenly the girl got up and walked over to the fridge and offered him something to eat or drink. Upon these words his stomach rumbled slightly louder than he would've liked "Well, I haven't eaten anything in awhile so some food would be nice." he said in a humble tone
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: New Territory (Private)   New Territory (Private) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Chi-zu laughed at his stomach grumbling, then looked back into the fridge. "What do you like to eat?" She asked looking around inside it. The fridge was filled with several amounts of food, mostly because Chi-zu hated grocery shopping and filled her fridge just to be safe not to have to go back. Mostly, there was fruit and meat. There were several yogurt packages near the fruit. Several different meats were placed towards the back of the fridge at the top, while several beverages were at the bottom. In the middle were foods ranging from fruit, vegatables, yogurt and a cake. The beverages consisted of lemonade, water, soda, sweet tea, and real squeezed juice. It was all organized in an odd way with everything placed on a different shelf, only placing a certain type of food and beverages on each shelf.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

PostSubject: Re: New Territory (Private)   New Territory (Private) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:55 pm

Kenshin smirked, he was not a picky eater at all "I perfer any type of meat." he stated plainly. He had been living off of scraps of food his entire life, however his Saiyan genetics allowed him to eat a vast amount of food. Kenshin was very excited for his first meal since he had arrived on Earth. Hopefully this food would be as good as it smelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Territory (Private)   New Territory (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Territory (Private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Archives-
Jump to: