DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Super Mikoton Training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

Super Mikoton Training Empty
PostSubject: Super Mikoton Training   Super Mikoton Training EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Maneki was waiting Janko, the new being in the universe, to show up on the lookout. He was going to be teaching him, and Artik, a really cool technique.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Super Mikoton Training   Super Mikoton Training EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:59 pm

Janko was not that used to this heavier, spiky like body, he tore up his hut regularly just getting outta bed. Luckily Taco and Artik had called him and said they wanted to learn his technique. "Wheres Artik? Ahh forget it, ill teach him when he gets here." Zurako looked at the namek closely, he almost looked at Janko as if he didnt recognise me. "Its me Maneki..I fused with the dragon Jansen permanently." Janko stood there at a heady 7 feet tall, the wind blowing dust around them as the namekian seemed to think of something to say. He clearly wanted to learn, but Jan guessed he was surprised at the increase in power, and sudden change in appearance.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Super Mikoton Training   Super Mikoton Training EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:08 pm

With a crack of a whip and a clap of thunder, Artik appeared. "Like the sound effects. Ruler helped me on that..." Artik waved to everyone. "So, lets get down to business." Artik cracked his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Super Mikoton Training   Super Mikoton Training EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Maneki stared at Janko, formally zuko, and said "It is good to see that from the holy union of Jansen and Zuko a new being was produced, which they named Janko." He paused well he waited for people to laugh at his joke. Shortly afterwards he said "Jokes aside let's get to training."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Super Mikoton Training   Super Mikoton Training EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Artik just stood there, "Hey, at least he HAS a penis."
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Super Mikoton Training   Super Mikoton Training EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:39 pm

"Showing off are we now?" A huge thunder and lighting crackle appear infront of Janko and Maneki as Artik suddenly appeared infront of them both, crackling his knuckles. "Funny Maneki!" Zuko merely smirked. "Alright the first thing about my Super Mitokon technique, instead of pressuring your heart, it pressures your cells, very scientific stuff thats boring." "The important thing is that you can multiply your power greatly beyond the kaioken, as far as i can tell indefinitely as long as your body is powerful enough to handle it." Zuko looked at them both. "Thats the other thing, its a short term technique for quick use as it takes alot of your bodies energy just to activate and it eats away like nothing else." "

You will feel like you havent eaten or drank water for weeks after using it. And if you overdo it, it will instantly kill you with no warning so be careful!" Janko transformed into his first state, screaming as another 2 feet of spikes grew out of his spine, elbows and knee caps, along with his skin turning an eerie yellowish/dark red hue. "Now, you must focus your Ki into your body, forcing it to be used as partial fuel and boosting the function, it will burn like hell and you will not feel great afterwards..." Jankos aura changed from a yellowish aura to a bright blue one as he activated his technique "This is Double my current forms power, you can go greatly beyond this, i havent even tried thirt-two times, but perhaps ill find out at a later time. Right now im gonna transform into my final form and then use SIXTEEN TIMES to show you its true potential!!!" Jankos weird double sounding scream roared through the hills as his hair turned a green color, then it began to grow extremely long, the spikes in his knees, elbows and back began to grow even longer, sharpening into deadly spikes.

"Now time for SIXTEEN TIMES MY BASE POWAAAAAAAAAAAA....." He was yelling as the extreme effort, while less then before, was still considerably painful as this was the first time he went this far, his body felt like it was going to explode with power. "Can either of you guess how powerful i am right now?" The power he was emitting had destroyed 300 square miles as his body was straining to contain it. The planet was gonna get shaken apart if he held this for more then a few minutes.

PL : 318,582,000 * 16 = 5,097,312,000
Stamina: 52,048,700 * 16 = 832,779,200 -85% = 124,916,880
Speed: 31,038,900 * 16 = 496,622,400
Ki : 318,582,000 * 16 = 5,097,312,000

85% = 707,862,320

Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Super Mikoton Training   Super Mikoton Training EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:42 pm

((NO WAY IN HELL I AM READING ALL THAT XD))
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Super Mikoton Training   Super Mikoton Training EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Zurako quickly powered down to normal Omega LSSJ3 form and ate an Senzu bean to restore his stamina back too full. He now wanted to see what they could do. "Now you two try and feel the amazing potential!"

PL : 318,582,000
Stamina: 52,048,700
Speed: 31,038,900
Ki : 318,582,000

1X Senzu bean

X101 left.
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Super Mikoton Training   Super Mikoton Training EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:18 pm

"I'd say powerful enough to tear the universe a new hole." This technique was a truly amazing thing. Even the kaio-ken couldn't increase someone's power to that degree. Thrn there's the fact that there is a higher level then what Janko used..its realy amazing technique. He said that this technique worked by using your ki to increase the amount of power the cells of your body. Maneki took his his and spread it out his body, using it to feel all the individual cells in his body. He began to gather his ki in each of his cells. He yelled out "MIKOTON TIMES.....2" His energy bust from his body...and for lack a better word, it hurt like hell.

Powerlevel: 2,985,000x2=5,970,000
Stamina: 2,807,500x2=5,615,000.....1,684,500
Speed: 2,743,000x2=5,486,000
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Super Mikoton Training   Super Mikoton Training EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:27 pm

"You pick up quickly, i heard you namekians had better ki control then most.." This namek had quite the potential. "We should move to a different planet, what i plan on showing you will destroy this one instantly" With that He grabbed Artik an Maneki and teleported them to an outer sector of the galaxy where he felt no life whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Super Mikoton Training   Super Mikoton Training EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Maneki was instantly taken, with Artik, to a random planet he didnt recognize."Janko I'm going thank you in advanced for deciding to take us to a different planet. I wouldn't want earth getting damaged well we train."
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Super Mikoton Training   Super Mikoton Training EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:56 pm

"After our last little spar, i learned better!" Janko then charged up and fired his ultra finisher beam at the planet closest to the one that are now. "ULTRA FINISHERRRRR BEEEEAAAAAAAMMMM HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" A devastatingly huge beam shot and hit the planet, slicing a huge gouge through 1/4th of the planet as it began to break apart, volcanoes blasted, multiple natural phenomena occured that they could easily see from their vantage point.

"And i wasnt even using that much power." Zuko looked at the other two.

Ki : 318,582,000
Ki Used : 30,582,000
Ki Left : 288,000,000
Back to top Go down
Jansen

Jansen

PostSubject: Re: Super Mikoton Training   Super Mikoton Training EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:51 am

((Is laughing on the inside, teasing Janko about how pathetic he was training))
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Super Mikoton Training   Super Mikoton Training EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:34 pm

The planet across from the barrenn one they were on continued to break apart before exploding in a bright light, rocks and molten debris entering the atmosphere at incredible speeds. Janko was dissappointed to see Artik IM back to earth, but he wanted to see what Maneki could do.

"I want you to blow up as many of these incoming rocks that would kill you on your normal power level, remember, you can multiply up to 8 times before needing serious training for your body to handle it."

A group of over 500 5 square mile rocks were entering the atmosphere above the piece of land they were on, along with huge earthquakes and craters from the impact of the pieces of the planet Janko had just blown up.
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Super Mikoton Training   Super Mikoton Training EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:54 pm

Maneki looked at janko, eyes burning with a fiery passion, "now this is my kind of training." Maneki instantly flew towards in the incoming rocks and began to hit them with his fists. His increased power really amazed him.

He was moving onto the next rock, but, off in the slight distance, he saw a large rock the size of the moon, but much denser, heading straight towards him. He gather his energy.up and released it with a mighty yell of "Galik Gun!!!" The purple blast went straight to the rock.

Once the blast it hit, the rock and ki blast began to fight for dominance. It was slow, but surely his blast was moving it back.Suddenly the rock began to crack, and it exploded into millions of pieces.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Super Mikoton Training   Super Mikoton Training EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Janko was proud, this one learned more quickly then he expected, had a strong willed spirit to boot. "Ah, i see youve learned from me well then. Continue to train and get more powerful to handle the higher and high realms of this technique until you can activate it like breathing..." Janko transported them back to earth and dissappeared forever.

"My goal is complete."
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Super Mikoton Training   Super Mikoton Training EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:58 am

This training is finished.

Maneki Gained - Supert Mitokon X2,X2.5,X4,X8

Ive learned X32.

Someone grade please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mikoton Training   Super Mikoton Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Mikoton Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum