DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Share | 

The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taco Neko

PostSubject: The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions   Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Maneki was frozen by the amount of power Gato was giving off. It was like there was no chance in saving the planet..'Wait!' Zeus was here now. With him we stood a chance."Come on everyone. Let's beat senor kitty!"

Powerlevel: 2,985,000
Stamina: 2,807,500
Speed: 2,743,000

The Mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions   Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:59 am

(Slow down!!, If it happens again I'm leaving this fucking Saga)

Preach had landed down the ship, he made hit Gato and Preach flew out of the ship. "We shall, but wait for one second." said Preach. Preach had IM'ed him self outside Capsule Corp shop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions   Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Zeus appeared as he had to step out for a few minutes. Looking at the General, he said, "Well if you want a fight. Then you get one. I must warn you. You will loose." Zeus then raised his power level to it's true level and allowed everyone to sense it. Zeus' power signature would have changed slightly. He was no long just an ordinary saiyan. He was something else. Something more. When Zeus released his restraints; the entire look out trembled and started to crack. Zeus didn't make a move. He just kept his hands folded and waited for what everyone else would do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Preach
The Mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions   Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:58 am

Preach had IMed back to Earth. He looked at Zeus. "I couldn't feel any power coming." said Preach. Preach began to think that Zeus was power hungry. Preach holded up some sensu beams. "Just for the fight." said Preach. He threw them near Chesire was. Preach looked at the General. "I'm about to take you out tonight, so get your dress because I'm taking you to a ballroom blitz." said Preach. "If anything gets worse, I need you all to give me energy for my spirit bomb." said Preach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions   Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Makoto felt Zues unleash his new power. Makoto looked at him. "Not bad." He said. "But you are nothing compared to me." Makoto yelled and his full power appeared. The entire solar system shook as the Earth itself started to rip apart from the immense power. "Behold. The true power of the Saiyan king."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Preach
The Mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions   Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:59 am

Preach turned to Makoto. "Getting stronger everyday." said Preach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions   Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:08 am

(OOC: I am removing Zeus from the saga due to him not having any pl anymore. Good luck)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions   Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:39 pm

Chehire looked at Gato, thining for a moment. Her mind went to Makoto but then it went to her boss whom had been kind and took care of her. A defense is what she needed. her ears lowered as her tail dragged across the ground. "So to die or to watch the planet I like die. then I chose to die." Cheshire stepped aside. watching as everyone was getting ready to fight, she walked towards Gato holding out her arms. "As long as you promise to leave them alone."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions   Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Makoto ripped off the collar when he heard her speak. "YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HER!!!!" Makoto blasted forward and landed in between Cheshire and Gato "Take me instead."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cronus

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions   Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Gato took in the offer. "You're too strong. If you tried to rebel, you'd kill everyone and everything we have worked for."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions   Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Cheshire kicked Makoto aside and stared at him. "Stay down saiyan." cheshire turned to Gato. "I like it here on earth. And what have you worked for? you come here threatening people so that I have to return. but I don't want to return. I want to stay here Gato." Cheshire stared at Gato still holding out her arms to be arrested. "So either you take me back to be killed. or I'll just come right back."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions   Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:54 pm

Artik was tired of all the bullshit that happened to Earth. "Screw it, I'll just capsule-ify the academy and move it to Vegeta. Maybe that new planet in the sky."

Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions   Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Makoto grabbed Cheshire. "You will leave over my cold dead body."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Project J
Total Boss
Total Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions   Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:13 pm

J arrived at the scene. J had just found a person that was actually nice to him and he didn't want it to get destroyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Preach
The Mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions   Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:49 am

Preach was getting bored. "This gets boring and boring, no peace." said Preach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShenLong
Neutered Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions   Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:29 pm

Like magic, the Eternal Dragon made all the evil Ravas dissapear... for now. "They have lost their memories of Cheshire being on Earth, though I doubt it will take long for them to return..." And he left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions   Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:34 pm

Artik looked worried. He looked at Cheshire "D-does this mean your taking my collar off?" . He didn't want to stop serving his Mistress...

Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions   Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:51 pm

250K all stats.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions   

Back to top Go down

The Slavers Saga Part III: Defensive Actions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Shattered Hope :: Sagas :: The Slavers Side Saga-
Jump to: