DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Legacy Continued

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

Legacy Continued Empty
PostSubject: Legacy Continued   Legacy Continued EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:16 pm

Maneki was on his lookout, in his weighted clothing, watching over his planet. There are many people of great power that live on earth. It was his job to watch over the planet, but even so he couldnt match up to a lot of those people. Even then he was more of a support fighter, but that is against his nature. Maneki has always been a front line fighter. If only he could even the field when in a fight. Maybe his dad had some tricks he made well he was guardian. Dende wasn't much of a fighter, but be was a grade A guardian. He would have to go see Mr.popo.

Maneki looked around the lookout for Mr.popo and found him tending to the plants. He walked up to him and said "Hey popo I have a question to ask you." Popo looked away from his garden area and said "Sure Maneki, ask away." He took in a deep breath and asked "popo do you know if my father made any special Techniques well be was guardian. I'v been doing a lot of thinking lately and I know I'm not strong enough to protect the planet." Popo looked away for a moment before turning back towards Maneki with tears in his eyes and saying "Dende said this day would come. He did indeed make several techniques. Each is to be given to you as you reach a milestone in your guardian life." Popo reached into his pocket and handed Maneki a letter."This is from your father. Good luck with your training." Popo then left.

Maneki opened the letter and inside it said 'Dear Maneki... If you are reading this Mr.popo saw that you were ready to advance in your guardian ability. This is a technique I created during my many years of service to Earth. I was never able to utilise it fully due to my role as a healer, but knowing you, my son, you can use this move to the best if its ability...." Following the note was the details on the technique.

Name: Blast from the Past
Ability: This ki blasts counters the power of an opponent ki blast and adds its powers to it's own.(can be used twice per topic)

Maneki stared at the paper in his hand and stared in awe. This move was amazing but it was hard to pull off. To preform it you needed to perform the Blast from the Past on a frequency that is opposite to the first blast. That is difficult, you have to change the emtire frequency of your ki to be exactly opposing to the opponents blast."Well no time like the present to train a Blast from the Past." He laughed at his slight joke and began his training.

He fired off a ki blast and had it circle around the look out. Well it did that he began to gather his ki and just his frequency. When he thought je had it, he had his circling blast go back towards him. Once it got close he fired his ajusted blast at his own and.....it exploded on contact. He walked out of the smoke it produced and when he opened his mouth a bunch of black smoke came out. He said out loud "This is harder than I thought it would be." He continued his traning all day...and it continued on for days, which turned into weeks until finally he reached this point. He launched ki blast around the lookout and it was heading directly towards him. He gathered his reversed ki and fired it at his own blast. He waited, what seemed like hours, for the blasts to collide and once they did his reverse frequency blast absorbed the big blast and added to his reverse blasts power. He fell to knees in exhaustion and couldn't believe it. He had learned his fathers technique. He looked up towards the sky and said "I did it dad....I did it...."

((50 lbweighted clothing used))
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

Legacy Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy Continued   Legacy Continued EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Uh... you only gain the tech when you do a technique post.... But Tech gained.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

Legacy Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy Continued   Legacy Continued EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:16 pm

When Maneki awoke he felt different...more powerful. His skin has become darker and he has shrunk slightly. He became more toned and mess bulging with muscle. Overall he was stronger then he was before.
(Went super Namekian two)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legacy Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy Continued   Legacy Continued Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy Continued
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Archives-
Jump to: