DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Preach Dreams with Killing of Avengers (2 WTC Gains)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

Preach Dreams with Killing of Avengers (2 WTC Gains) Empty
PostSubject: Preach Dreams with Killing of Avengers (2 WTC Gains)   Preach Dreams with Killing of Avengers (2 WTC Gains) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:19 am

Preach is seen walking to a nearby village, he had hoped Kimmi was okay. Preach had seen Aya flying off to the woods for an experience. Preach decided to have this experience too. But he decided to have it by dreaming. Preach was thinking, What If He Was The Nephew of Goku? Preach had began to dream, it was inside a deserted terrian, Goku is in the middle of a battle against a tall beast named Kino. As Goku is in Super Saiyan 1 he tries to stop Kino from powering his Planet Ray. "Kamehameha!" Goku shouted. The blast had not hurt Kino, who was going to charge a Lunar Blast at Goku. "Stealth Bomber!" shouted someone with a kid voice. The blast had obliberated Kino into smitherens.

Goku got up, there was all lot of smoke, as it cleared there was a kid. He had Raditz hair, the same outfit Goku was wearing but all green. "What's your name?" asked Goku. "It's Preach." the kid answered. "Okay Preach, why did you help me?" asked Goku. "Because his done so much, You look familar." Preach replied. "You aswell, you look like my younger brother Raditz." said Goku. "That's my father, so you must be my Uncule Goku!" cheered Preach. The body of Kino had evapourated Goku looked at it disapearing. "Wait, your my nephew?" asked Goku. "Yes, Goku." answered Preach. "You could get Super Saiyan 3!" said Goku suprised. "I can't I'm a half-saiyan, your probably wondering how I am a half-saiyan, my father met a human on one of his early missions to Earth." said Preach. "How old are you?" asked Goku. "I'm 11 years old." answered Preach. "Wow." said Goku suprised.

As Goku and Preach enter Goku's house they are hoping that Chi-Chi won't freak. Goku opens the door and a mad Chi-Chi comes up to Goku hitting him hard with a broom. "Why... Did... You.. Leave.. Me and your hurt!" shouted Chi-Chi. Preach just walks into the house, Chi-Chi looks at Preach. "Who's that?" asked Chi-Chi. Goku takes a deep breath. "It's our nephew Preach, his 11 and strangley he's like Gohan and Goten." said Goku. Preach is walking to Gohan and Goten's room. Preach opens the door and see's Gohan doing homework and Goten watching. "I'm your cousin Preach." said Preach. Gohan looked at Preach noticing he has hair like Raditz. "That's why you look like your father." said Gohan. "Wait, so that's dad's brother's son?" asked Goten. "Yes, Goten." answered Gohan. Gohan stops writing on the paper and puts it in his bag. "Let's go test his strength Goten." said Gohan.

At the fields, Gohan, Goten and Preach land. "Me and Goten against you." said Gohan. Preach moves back to get ready for this, Preach's ki starts to rise. Gohan can feel this, so this Goten. "We could die from his power right?" asks Goten. "You've got that right." answered Preach. He rushes to attack Gohan who dodges the attack. Then Goten comes to hit Preach, who dodges the attack with Instantaneous Movement. "Where did he go?" asked Gohan. Preach is above Gohan, "Here!" shouted Preach who fires A Shock Wave at Gohan and Goten. As the smoke clears they turn Super Saiyan. "Hah, Super Saiyan, but feast your eyes!" shouted Preach. Preach goes to kick Goten who dodges the attack quickly, they begin randomly kicking and punching very fast. Gohan gets into it which gives Preach a large strain. Preach then rises up his ki, his hair turns yellow going in to Super Saiyan. "First side of your family to go Super Saiyan." said Goten. "Super Stealth Bomber!" shouted Preach firing the blast at Gohan and Goten fiercly. The blasts hits them making them unconcouis.

As they get back up Preach has already powered down. "Looks like you are strong." said Gohan. "I taught myself, I don't find it hard." replied Preach. "You could help us fight of the Renoria's, they keep attacking Earth. Five already appeared." said Goten. "Tell me when you need me." said Preach who's flying away. "Where are you going?" asked Gohan. "To my mother, don't want her worried!" shouted Preach who then flies off. "Bye!" shouted Goten and Gohen. They then both go inside. The dream had stopped their. Preach had never knew that would have happened.

Preach had heard a noise, he lifted his hands up. "Who is it?" asked Preach. "I'm Reddock." said the person in a male voice. "Yes, we are here to destroy you." said the person with a female voice. Preach had fired an energy wave Vegeta style at a tree. The tree was broken down to bits, a Red alien called himself Reddock. A Green alien called herself Greendock. "We opposite twins!" shouted Both of them. "What do you want to kill me for?" asked Preach. "We want to avenge Kino and brother." answered Greendock. "So I'll have to defeat you" said Preach. Preach had threw a punch at Reddock, he dodged the attack. "Nice try, butt your not handsome enough like me." said Reddock. "Aliens are ugly." replied Preach throwing kick in the head at Greendock. Greendock had hit the ground. "Ow, he hurt me brother." cried Greendock. Reddock had went to Greendock, he turned to Preach. "This is for my sister!" shouted Reddock. "Anger ends you." said Preach. Preach and Reddock threw a punch at each other, Greendock had kicked Preach to ground, but Preach grabbed Reddock's leg and fired a bladt. "AAAAH!" cried Reddock in pain. Preach had turned to Greendock. "Fast Attack!" shouted Greendock. Greendock had started circling around Preach. "Kamehameha!"shouted Preach firing the attack at Greendock quickly. Greendock had gotten destroyed by this attack. Preach had walked away. "There is all lot villains that fail." said Preach.

Words:958
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

Preach Dreams with Killing of Avengers (2 WTC Gains) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preach Dreams with Killing of Avengers (2 WTC Gains)   Preach Dreams with Killing of Avengers (2 WTC Gains) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:25 am

76,640 All.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com

Preach Dreams with Killing of Avengers (2 WTC Gains)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Archives-
Jump to: