DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Cybil vs Max

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cybil

Cybil

Cybil vs Max Empty
PostSubject: Cybil vs Max   Cybil vs Max EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:54 pm

(Not sure where you started, didn't look on the profile but for this battle just assume you're on earth, even if you're not. Also as stated Ki, speed and stamina will be an even 1k for everyone in this. Have fun. Have any questions just ask in OOC brackets)

The rough, dry wind of the desert would pick up in one of its usual gust, causing the almost ceremonial clothes of Cybil to shoot up and rustle about. Cybil was in a state of recollection currently as this was the area he first arrived upon the planet a year or so ago. He was thinking back to his first impressions of the planet and the area, also remembering how he met his mentor Artik. Cybil's dual colored eyes flowed over the grain-spread ground as he walked through the wind, clearly searching for something. Before long he found it, the pod he had arrived in. This caused a very faint smile to pull to the edges of Cybil's lips as he knelt down and brushed some of the sand off the ship, taking a very soft touch to it as if he was cleaning a child. The pod brought back many memories from before he had left his home planet for earth.

Although most were bad it was also a good reminder of the ambition he held, to some day go back to his home world and take over. Cybil always did find the idea of selling planets distasteful.

(There you go. small entry post. Should give you a good idea of the area we'll be in. Just make your presence known however you like and we'll get going.)
Back to top Go down
)V(ajin )V(ax

)V(ajin )V(ax

Cybil vs Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cybil vs Max   Cybil vs Max EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Max woke up in the barren desert. Of course like every other day there was no one anywhere near him. He was groggy from last night where he got lost in the desert for hours in a sandstorm. Getting up and stretching his stiff muscles Max didn't notice that there was no sign of any animals around him. He started flying to the nearest city to steal some food when he finally realized his mistake when he sensed the powerlevel near him. If Max could sense him then he could sense Max. Instinctibly he hid behind the nearest rock and lowered his powerlevel and waited to seemwhat would happen.
Back to top Go down
Cybil

Cybil

Cybil vs Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cybil vs Max   Cybil vs Max EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:42 am

Cybil's eyes would quickly snap over to the east of his current position as another, unknown power level had popped up, seemingly out of no place. Cybil knew many of the powers on this planet so to find one that was alien to him, in such a place he considered home, was very disturbing. With this he was quick to come to the choice of investigating. Cybil extended his right pointer and middle finger, placing them upon the center of his head as his eyes came to a close, concentrating.

Although the other power had grown more faint it was still easy enough to find. "Must have noticed me and is trying to hide I assume..why else would they lower it?" Cybil muttered to himself before his body hazed and vanished. As quick as he had vanished from his location he would appear ten feet behind that of the thing that was giving off the alien power signature. Rather he was noticed or not depended on the creature but if he had not noticed he would soon enough.

Cybil's duel colored eyes looked down upon Max in a hawk like stare, cold as ice with no clear emotions hiding behind him. This made him look like the kind of man that could kill without remorse as easy as other men breath. His voice further implied this, as it was just as cold as his look. "So..who are you?...WHAT are you might be the better question.." Cybil asked in a very smooth, calm yet cold tone.

His arms came to cross over his chest with his right foot pressed forward, tapping at the ground as he awaited the creatures reaction and answer, assuming he could even speak.
Back to top Go down
)V(ajin )V(ax

)V(ajin )V(ax

Cybil vs Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cybil vs Max   Cybil vs Max EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:32 pm

OOC: I'm on my iPod so I won't be using my full effort

Max was still hiding behind the rock when suddenly the person dissapered just to appear a few feet away. Through his training he automatically spun around charging his ki about to blast the head of the creature in front of him. What he saw made Max stop and think. Well he couldn't look much more out of place then me. Max lowered his guard just a little bit. "I can see that you are disgusted by my look. Well if you don't mind me I will be on my way."
Back to top Go down
Cybil

Cybil

Cybil vs Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cybil vs Max   Cybil vs Max EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:24 pm

OOC: That is fine. I am some what busy, so sorry for the drawn out nature of this BB.))

"Except I asked you a question..so you won't be going any place. Looks mean nothing to me, but the fact you're someone I don't know on my turf..this bothers me." Cybil asked in the same tone as before. As to make his point further known and because he had his guard lowered, Cybil would quickly balance himself on his back right foot while his left foot rose up and sent forth for the nose of the male Max. Not the most powerful of strikes, weak even but he was trying to get his attention. Not hurt him.

Stamana used: 30
Stamana left: 970
Ki: 1,000
Speed: 1,000

(Note: Usually for an rp gester like the above you do not need to use stamana. However, I'd like to get this moving into the fun stuff xP ))
Back to top Go down
)V(ajin )V(ax

)V(ajin )V(ax

Cybil vs Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cybil vs Max   Cybil vs Max EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Max easily saw the kick out of the corner of his eye. He moved his head to the side and looked at the person in front of him. "What do you mean your turf? I've been living here for years. Also by the look of that object over there it looked like you're the one that came here so yOu should leave." Max charged up his ki and threw the rock behind him at the person.

Speed used: 30
Speed left: 970
Stamina: 1000
Ki used: 100
Ki left: 900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cybil vs Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cybil vs Max   Cybil vs Max Empty

Back to top Go down

Cybil vs Max
Page 1 of 1